Colossae Hotel has adopted a sustainability approach in its production and service activities in order to protect the environment, improve the connection between the natural and social environment, support the local people and leave a more livable world to future generations.
Colossae Hotel sustainability approach; to use clean and renewable energy sources in all its activities, to ensure energy efficiency, to reduce carbon emissions, to use water sparingly, to prevent waste and waste.
Colossae Hotel evaluates the current and future economic, social and environmental impacts of all activities. It takes into account the needs of guests, the industry, the environment and the people living in that area. It protects the cultural and natural values and creates employment in the destinations.
Social, environmental and economic sustainability are areas that actively affect and are affected by each other, and together they provide efficiency.
Our sustainability policy;
To make the sustainability perspective a corporate culture and to try to raise awareness in this field both among employees and stakeholders,
• To increase resource efficiency in our activities by effectively managing the use of energy and natural resources,
• To minimize the environmental impacts of the materials and products we use, taking into account our impacts on the natural environment and biological diversity,
• To reduce greenhouse gases,
• To create high added value for the tourism sector with the products and services we produce,
• Protecting the natural and cultural heritage
• To provide equality without discrimination based on religion, sect, language, race, color, gender, marital status, political opinion, age, physical disability and similar reasons,
• To prioritize the occupational safety and health of our employees and stakeholders,
• To create positive and harmonious working environments that support cooperation in order to ensure that people with different beliefs, thoughts and views work together without conflict,
• Establishing relationships with our employees based on trust and our ethical principles,
• Not tolerating bribery and corruption in any way,
• To produce or support projects for the development of the regions where the hotels are located, to increase the welfare level of the society, to move forward economically and socially, to act with social responsibility awareness and to contribute to the development of the society,
• To raise awareness by supporting employees to volunteer for social and community activities in which they can be involved,
• To increase the employment of the local people and to strengthen the local people,
• To comply with the relevant legal responsibilities, national and international standards in our activities,
• To increase our sustainability performance by keeping close relations with our suppliers,
• To regularly share our sustainability practices with our stakeholders in a transparent manner,
• To provide sufficient human, technological and financial resources to achieve sustainability goals and to use these resources optimally,
• To constantly review and improve its sustainability performance.